Sunday, August 15, 2021

Pomada Queimada - A Fishing Village

 

Pomada Queimada in the Dominican Republic is a community of tourists and foreigners. They come to enjoy the tropical weather and the rich culture of this small island off the coast of Venezuela. I was invited to spend a week relaxing and learning in their beautiful national park, by a local guide. I had never been to such a beautiful place before, with its gentle currents and clean, crystal water. The whole experience was one I will never forget.

As I walked through the paddy fields along the beach, I felt like I was back in Mexico. A strange sense of peace and serenity came over me. A huge bird called the Manzanita flew over and it gave me a great sense of peace. In the distance, the rippling waves appeared like big waves crashing into the shoreline. It looked like a scene out of an adventure movie.

As I approached the first sign of life, I suddenly felt really at home. The atmosphere was very clean and very quiet. The cool breeze caught the scent of banana plants and I smelled a fresh breeze. I listened to the sound of laughing and people talking in Spanish.

I decided to get something to eat and I chose to go to Manzanita Cafe. I ordered an aromatic tea made with chamomile and mango. It was served with steamed green beans. I could not help trying a bite of the steamed green beans. It was delicious.

After finishing my meal I decided to take a dip in the ocean swimming pool. I don't know how I missed it because it was cloudy and there were no signs of life in the water. I definitely recommend trying the ocean view. The waters are very clean and the place offers a wonderful view.

I would definitely recommend the place to anyone going to the Dominican Republic. I would love to return here every year to spend a vacation. It is just such a great experience. The prices are good and the service is top notch. The food is tasty and there is enough room for everyone.

If you decide to go during the day, be sure to avoid the crowds as they can be very aggressive. You will want to go at a time when it is less crowded so that you will be able to walk around and see the sights. If you plan to stay at the Manzanita Hotel do not let the reception know that you are traveling from the United States. They will not provide you with the service that you deserve.

Once you reach Pomada queimadura the best way to see the entire area is to hire a car. It will take you quite a distance to walk from Manzanita to the town of Queimada. You can also take a bus or taxi to this town but it will be much more costly. Try to stick to the main roads as you won't get very far on them. Once you reach the place you may decide to rent a vehicle.

There is a marina at this point and it is one of the most secluded areas in the whole of Central America. Most of the people that live here to catch fish on their own, and use the boats for fishing. You can rent fishing gear from the marina or from any of the shops in the area. The prices are very reasonable and you will be able to enjoy the beautiful views and tranquility of the place.



About Shabbir Ahmad :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pericula qualisque consequat ut qui, nam tollit equidem commune eu. Vel idque gloriatur ea, cibo eripuit ex.
View All Posts By Shabbir !

0 comments:

All Rights Reserved. 2014 Copyright PICKER

Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

Top